Producer - Midlands - AAA studio Ref 531
Our client is a UK-based AAA studio responsible for several high-profile franchises, looking to bring a Producer onto their world-class team. A hands-on approach is a must to drive effective and high-performance delivery across the multi-discipline team matrix that would be under your remit. Effective communication across all levels will be your key to success as one of the company’s forefront ambassadors.
- Project planning, scrum meetings, management and tracking of a project from start to finish.
- Experience using report tools such as Trello, MP Project, JIRA and Excel.
- Processing of weekly reports and detailed Risk Register as you report to the Executive Producer.
- Keeping on top of milestone deliverables while motivating staff and maintaining morale throughout via a can-do ethos with the positivity and energy to back it up.
- Liaise across teams to ensure requirements are clear and delivered.
- The team is a tight-knit and passionate to deliver ‘AAA’ games, part of a studio that recognises your contributions.
- This means a robust benefits package, remuneration and flexible working arrangement, all in a high-energy, can-do culture.
If this sounds like your next team, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV to email@example.com reference 531