Lead Project Manager AAA Game Studio NW England Ref 1331
This AAA family friendly game studio based in the North-West of England is looking for a Lead Project Manager to join their team to work in their exciting new title.
What will you be doing?
- Playing a crucial role in development
- Managing the production team
- Building efficient pipelines
- Maximising retention and monetisation
- Interpreting designs and specs against milestones
- Establishing key performance metrics
- Defining the roadmap strategies
- Ensuring testing requirements are met
- Building and tagging
- Previous experience as a Producer in service/mulitplayer games
- Creating a development roadmap by combining studio and player requirements
- Development software
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile/SCRUM project management a bonus
- Scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project a bonus
- Unreal a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Application Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 1331.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.