Senior Level Designer Wanted AAA Studio SE England Ref 1258
Our client is a multi-award winning narrative based studio that has excelled cross-platform, in explorative games for all age groups, maintaining a consistently high meta-critic rating. To sustain their steady expansion they are looking for a talented Senior Level Designer to work on a highly ambitious, AAA console project based at their studio in the South East of England. This is a phenomenal opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on the game while helping to structure a growing department of extraordinarily talented designers.
- Collaborate with multi-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels.
- Help develop and evolve the tools, processes, and pipelines that the level design team will use.
- Champion the game’s vision through all stages of development.
- Collaborate with production to plan and deliver the workload for the project
- Use player-feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience.
- Mentor and develop less expert team members
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Good motivational skills and the ability to encourage greatness from your team.
- Deep understanding of level design theory.
- A committed real passion for all aspects of gaming.
What we need from you:
Fantastic city location, competitive salary, bonus scheme, good work-life balance and many more...
Please email me your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1258.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.