Senior Console Game Designer - Midlands Ref 530
We are working with an award winning, console developer based in the East Midlands. They are seeking to hire a Senior Game Designers for their top-tier team.
Please see below for an outline of the job description:
What you need to do
- Balance design and production goals and inspire a team of designers to reach their maximum potential within the constraints of the project.
- Creativity and ability to innovate and bring new ideas to the team.
- Act as the focal point for groups composed of different disciplines, and help drive features to completion while ensuring through your own work that the game is properly tuned and balanced.
Who you are
- The ability to create clear, concise documentation
- Experience of using in-house and/or off-the-shelf tools to balance both meta-game and moment-to-moment gameplay
- Worked on at least 1 completed title
- A minimum of 5 years proven game design experience
We offer a competitive salary and annual pay reviews as well as a great work atmosphere.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or you would like to discuss your options, please send a copy of your latest CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 530.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate.