Tools UX Designer- AAA Studio - Southern England Ref 1247
Tools UX Designer
Our AAA client is giving a Tools UX Designer the opportunity to work for one of the best studios in the UK. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to contribute at a fundamental level towards the quality of all their games.
What you will do:
- Develop expert knowledge to the existing toolset
- Contribute towards the tools roadmap
- Work closely with all departments to facilitate their requirements
- Work closely with our tech team to improve the capabilities and UX of the tool suite
- Harvest and report feedback from the tools users
- Write and maintain clear documentation
- A strong knowledge and enthusiasm for the state of the art, and the future of, game dev tools
- Practical expertise with a range of engines, level design and asset creation tools (UE3/4, Blender, Unity, Source)
- A track record of utility UI design
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of game development and production processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits Include: Generous Holiday, Flexible Hours, Staff Discounts and many more!
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1247. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.