Product Manager Mobile Games Spain Ref 844
This world renowned mobile games studio based in Barcelona is looking for a product manager to work on their live-ops titles.
What will you do?
- Responsible of one/several product streams of a game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy, etc).
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product stream/s of focus, together with the Game Design team.
- Deliver product performance analysis working with the game’s Data Scientist/s.
- Prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content
- Deliver Market & Competitors analysis of relevant competitors and games of the same genre
Who you are
3-4 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Experience launching a product or title from from concept through to launch, post launch and live ops.
Sounds like I'm talking about you then please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 844.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status