Game Director Game Studio Poland Ref 1391
We are working with a well-established independent game studio based in Poland with a range of high-profile titles who is looking for a Game Director to join their team. You will be the creative force behind the game, and as such your role will be pivotal in both artistic and functional aspects.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers, Designers, Artists and Producers to efficiently reinforce new features
- Overseeing all aspects of the game and lifecycle
- Leading the creative vision of the game
- Laying down design intentions
- Pitching commercial ideas to partners
- Setting milestones for design
- Ensuring gameplay is enjoyable, balanced and audience appropriate
- Previous experience in the games industry as a Lead Designer, Game Director or Creative Lead
- 1+ released console or PC action RPG title
- Online multi-player game development
- Design techniques, tools, processes and pipelines e.g. prototyping, scritping, level editing...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multiple genre experience (e.g. FPS, RPG...) a bonus
- Video game consumer engagement, retention and monetization experience a bonus
- 3D art creation, Microsoft Office, Confluence, Jira and Perforce a bonus
Who you are
You will be given a good work-life balance, open communication and opportunity for advancement, free healthy snacks and no crunch.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1391.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.