UX Designer Game Publisher South England Ref 1383
We are working with a cross platform game studio who is looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of Designers, Product Managers, Art Leads and Play Testers
- Designing interfaces
- Illustrating UI componants
- Ensuring necessary and adequate information is provided to the player base
- Troubleshooting live products
- UX competitor research and evaluations
- Building conceptual UX ideas
- Visualising UX solutions using sketches and storyboards
- User testing to consolidate ideas
Who you are
- Design software e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- User Interface and Application design experience (mobile or console games a bonus)
- UI and UX knowledge
- User experience project creation
- Wireframing tool knowledge
- Prototyping tools
- Appreciation of visual santax e.g. colour, shape, motion...
You will be given the opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios to create a product you can be genuinely proud of. This studio offers social events, pub trips, a competitive salary and a good pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1383.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.