Senior Level Designer Game Publisher South England Ref 1376
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior Level Designer to join their talented team.
What will you be doing?
- Designing content such as stages, puzzles and challenges
- Collaborating with Lead Designers to ensure feature work is prioritized and of high quality
- Ensuring content design and internal vision is understood across the whole team
- Using quick visualization tools to convey high level overviews of new concepts and content
- Building custom level editing tools and basic scripting
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Who you are
- 3+ years as a Level Designer
- Quick vizualization tools such as Sketch-up and Pro-builder
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a Unity environment a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios to create a product you can be genuinely proud of. This studio offers social events, pub trips, a competitive salary and a good pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1376.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.