Associate Producer Game Studio London Ref 1369
We are working with a well-established independent game studio with a range of high-profile products who is looking for an Associate Producer to join their team. This is a unique opportunity which is not usually available, located in this studio's new London office, and is a fantastic chance to develop your career as a Producer.
What will you be doing?
- Liaising with the project management teams to ensure commercially successful games
- Project risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Providing feedback to milestone deliverables
- Delivering appropriate assets and materials
Who you are
- 2+ years in game development
- 1+ released console title
- External production experience
- Jira, MS Office and Google Docs
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
You will be given a good work-life balance, open communication and opportunity for advancement, free healthy snacks and no crunch.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1369.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.