Game Director PC and Console Games Europe Ref 1354
We are working with an independent PC and console game studio based in German-speaking Europe who is looking for a Game Director to join their team and take ownership of their next project. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new IP and be the the centre of a creative vision.
The work environment is international and English-speaking, German language skills are not required for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Building and implementing innovative project vision, ensuring this is reflected at every stage of the process, including music, storytelling and artistic direction
- Identifying appropriate project methods and strategies
- Keeping the project in line with a realistic set of goals
- Ensuring all project requirements are met by liaising with the main IP’s holders
- Risk assessment
Who you are
- 5+ years as a Lead Designer/Creative Director/Producer
- Multiple released titles
- Production pipelines
- User story creation and Jira/Confluence
- Appreciation of the user experience
- Stakeholder management both internally and to the publishers
- Unreal Engine
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- EU passport holder
This studio offers a creative and friendly working environment, flexible working hours, holiday pay, a bonus scheme and a competitive salary.
Please send your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1354.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.