Producer AAA Games NW England Ref 1366
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the North-West of England who are looking for a Producer to join their team and work on their exciting new unannounced title.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring project milestones are met by managing schedules across mulitple departments
- Creating realistic goals
- Controlling feature creep
- Keeping the project in line with expectations
- Managing potential discrepencies between schedule, capacity and design goals
- Risk assessment
- Ensuring team members are equipped with appropriate resources to remian on schedule
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Who you are
- 3+ years in a production role
- 2+ released console/PC titles
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers a great bonus scheme, generous holiday, flexi-time and a competitive salary. You will be given the chance to work in a comfortable, friendly environment with a diverse team.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1366.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.