Executive Producer AAA Studio Yorkshire Ref 1065
Britain most successful third party studio is now looking for an executive producer to work on their pillar AAA multiplatform franchise titles. Part of this key role is being the main point of contact for our clients as well as responsible for the delivery of industry standard contracts and building and maintain long term relationships.
What will you do?
- Establish clear measurable goals for the project team through to completion.
- Maintain optimal balance between time, quality and cost for production and creative departments
- Upsell our services to our clients to maintain our competitive edge
- Completed multiple full project life cycles in the games industry
- Led development budgets in excess of £10M concurrently
- Delivered at least one game with MC of 75% or greater, in a leadership position.
- Maintain a positive outlook despite adversity and motivate staff
- Direct a team of producers to create and maintain an effective production planning and tracking system to suit any particular project, which is meaningful to any particular phase.
- Identify and use data sets to inform and drive decisions.
- Establish Projects critical metrics / Dashboard and be able to use this to communicate progress both internally and to clients.
- Own the project P&L, able to set up a P&L and track its progress.
- Operate using project change control process.
Please send your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1065.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.