UI/UX Designer - Mobile - Spain Ref 915
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Working closely with the Lead Designer, take ownership of all espects of user flow, prioritisation and organisation of all user-side information of the game, researching and proposing UI art styles and preparing feature mock-ups
- Play an active role in keeping up-to-date on trends and proposing continual improvements to existing flows
- Ensure asset integration, management and optimisation for all UI elements, collaborating across departments
- At least 3 years' experience at a UI/UX Design role within the games industry, with at least 2 free-to-play mobile titles worked and released
- Deep games knowledge from a background in games (mobile, PC, console, tabletop or pen and paper) with particular focus on the mobile gaming market
- Keen eye for aesthetics and art, with a focus on colour and composition in particular
- Ability to distill abstract design goals into tangible user experiences and effective user flows, with proficiency in asset technical implementation and UI construction (within Unity or other SDK)
- Effective communication skill, whether it be visual, verbal or written -across all levels, able to thrive in a dynamic team in a fast-paced, iterative environment
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com Ref 915 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27