Game Designer - AAA - Midlands UK Ref. 341
Our client is a AAA studio, well-known for delivering high standards of polish with all the titles they release. With an ambitious new project and future expansion on the horizon, they are now seeking an experienced Game Designer to join their Midlands UK studio's talent.
- Reporting to Design Leads, collaborate across Art, Audio and Programming teams to disseminate and maintain UX and Design goals throughout the production life-cycle
- Take part in the ideation and creation of high-quality feature designs, establishing the initial look and feel of a project
- Study and research emergent trends that can be transferred into better player engagement
- At least 2 years' relevant experience within the games industry, with at least one released AAA title
- An effective verbal, written and visual communicator across all levels, embodying passion for quality games
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to interpret abstract trends, transforming them into experiences that keep the player at heart
To be considered, please submit CV's in .doc or .docx format, complete with portfolio link to email@example.com citing Ref. 910 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27