Senior Level Designer - Games - Poland Ref 807
This top tier, AAA team are responsible for titles that have been genre defining. They have opened opportunities to add Level Designers to their studios.
Please see below for a brief outline of the job description:
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
- Designing, prototyping, iterating on and polishing in-game levels.
- Crafting unique spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences.
- Experience with game editors and/or 3D packages.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Level Designer position in games
- Extensive knowledge of current tittles, specifically in the Action/RPG genre, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or you would like to discuss your options, please provide me with a copy of your latest CV in .doc or .docx format, a suitable phone number / Skype ID, along with a convenient date and time to call to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 807.