Chief Game Designer - Midlands, UK
Our client is a highly experienced and exceptionally talented game developer, who have won multiple awards for their titles. They are now seeking a Chief Game Designer to lead a multi-discipline design group on a new AAA game.
The role requires that the right individual will act as ‘vision holder’ for the title, communicating the game’s vision inwardly to the team, upwards to project stakeholders and outwards to the publisher and press.
You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with strong leadership abilities.
- At least 7 years' industry experience in game design positions
- Experience working in a Lead Design position (or similar) on at least one high-profile AAA published console title
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in open world or action/shooter genres is preferred, but not essential
- A genuine passion for games
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.