Lead Artist Multi-platform Games Studio Netherlands Ref 2189
We are working with a well-established game studio based in Amsterdam who is looking for a talented Lead Artist to join their team, to develop high-end mobile/social games.
The client is looking for a generalist artist, with a keen eye for detail, who has experience across many areas and disciplines, to utilise your skills to effectively manage the project and pipelines, working collectively as a team to concept and pitch new ideas and setting trends, in order to deliver high quality games.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and define stunning 2D and 3D content (moodboards, assets, UI, FX etc)
- Manage, mentor, and motivate the team
- Set the standards high regarding best practice, processes and procedures
- Communicate and collaborate with the teams and managing the vendors
- Pitch and scope new ideas
- Maintain and define the games’ art style
- Proven experience as a Lead artist, a minimum of 3 years
- 7+ years in game development
- Expert knowledge of Maya, Blender, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of artistic base principles and version control software
- UX design
- Unity and Unreal Engines
- Social games experience
- Managing the outsourcing vendors
Who are you
Your following experience and knowledge are an added bonus and will certainly set you apart from the rest:
BenefitsThis studio offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours, income tax reduction for eligible expats and great work life balance. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2189
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.