Lighting Artist AAA Console Games Studio UK Ref 2146
We are working with an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for a talented Lighting Artist with an eye for details and strong artistic abilities, to join their team and work on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing
- Working closely with the Art Director and Lead artists, also the Design team
- Maintain the quality and ensure consistency with regard to the visual style
- Ensure the mood and emotional experience is conveyed throughout
- Liaise with the Technical Art team regarding aesthetic and performance requirements
- Setting and maintaining the lighting moods of the games – using light, colour, etc
- An experienced Lighting Artist, along with an impressive portfolio
- Relevant games industry experience with strong traditional art skills
- Unreal 4
- Understanding of PBR
- Self-motivated, team player and a technical problem solver
- Post processing/ production experience is a bonus - colour grading, SSAO, bloom, tone mapping curves, HDR, etc.
Who you are
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Application: Please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 2146
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.