Lead Lighting Artist AAA Games Studio UK Ref 2143
What will you be doing?
- Liaising with and taking direction from the Art Director with regard to scene lighting for cinematics and gameplay
- Team management
- Maintenance and raising the quality bar
- Build lighting pipeline – engaging with the Technical and Engineering teams
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Production team and other Leads on the project
- A Lighting Artist, with experience at Senior/ Lead level in the games industry or film industry with an impressive portfolio showcasing your body of work
- Good leadership skills
- A passion for the craft
- Shipped AAA title/s, at least 1 title
- Pipelines and art techniques in Unreal
- PBR and HDR pipelines
- Understanding of cinematography lighting fundamentals
- Baked and dynamic lighting solutions in Unreal
Who you are
BenefitsThis is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
ApplicationDoes this sound like your dream job? Then please forward your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2143.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.