Senior Character Artist AAA Games Studio UK Ref 2137
Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist with strong artistic abilities, to join their team and work on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing
- Reports to the Art Director and the Creative Director
- Collaborate with the art and design teams
- Create and maintain the artistic mood and high quality of the characters
- Following studio guidelines
- Efficient mesh creation
- Producing assets using the baking pipeline
- Previous experience as a Character Artist in the video games industry with 3 shipped titles
- 3D modelling and texturing – organic and hard-surface
- Understanding human anatomy, mechanics, proportions, characterisation
- Character pipelines, memory management
- Substance Painter and Substance Designer is an added bonus
Who you are
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Please email your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2137
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.