New vacancy – Senior Marketing Artist Mobile Studio UK Ref 2130
We are working with an established and popular mobile games developer based in London, who is looking to appoint an artistic and highly skilled Senior Marketing Artist to join their talented team, to promote their games
- Taking part in the creative processes to create amazing marketing
- Creating assets for promotional purposes
- Able to create concepts and all animated assets for their marketing campaigns.
- Managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of
- Creating and aligning your own road maps with the Marketing team's.
- Keep up to date with the new trends and best practices
- A min of 3 years of experience in the video game industry in a similar position
- Previous experience in marketing for mobile/ casual games.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional advertising
- Strong and multidisciplinary art and proven motion graphic skills
- Expert Adobe Suite, Unity and 3D software programmes
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Proactive, self-driven, a good team player and collaborator with a positive attitude!
- A problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Fluent in English
This studio offers a competitive salary, with company benefits, also relocation support to the UK.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
Please email your updated CV as a Word document as well as your latest URL portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2130