Principle Technical Animator AAA games studio London Ref 2113
We are working with an award-winning game studio based in London who is looking for an experienced and highly trained and skilled Principle Technical Animator to join them, to support their great team and deliver awesome games.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the Leads and the teams and support the projects’ needs
- Create and design models and rigs
- Manage with workflow
- Resolve any technical issues
- Ensure and enhance the quality of the assets
- Maintain documentation for the technical animation
- Develop, manage, mentor and lead the junior team members
Who you are
- Experience as a Principle technical Animator in the games/VFX or film industry
- Python in Maya
- Strong coding standards and practices
- Gameplay technical animation experience
- Experience in 3DS Max and PyMax
- Working with Jira, Shotgun, and their APIs
- Facial animation experience
BenefitsThis studio offers a creative environment, competitive pay, full corporate benefits and job satisfaction.
Please email your updated CV as a Word document as well as your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2113
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.