Lead Environment Artist - AAA Games Studio, Midlands UK Ref 2041
Lead Environment Artist – AAA Games Studio, Midlands UK Ref 2041
A fantastic opportunity exists with a leading AAA games studio in the Midlands UK.
The client is looking for a skilled and talented Lead Environment Artist, to manage, motivate and support the Environment Art Team, while also working closely with their award-winning Management Teams, and as part of the team, to deliver the vision of exceptionally high-quality games.
Who you are
- Team management skills as a lead artist
- Experienced environment artist - proven environment artist and technical skills, with an impressive portfolio
- AAA games / multiple shipped titles
- Good communications skills
- Proactive, efficient and a problem-solver
- Understanding production - processes, flow and pipelines
- Provide feedback, liaising and collaborating with the art teams
- Set and maintain quality standards and following up on delivery
- Mentoring and coaching junior artists
- Ensure art style is adhered to by the team
- Resource allocation and scheduling
- Collaborate with the lead artists, Producer and Art Director
- Identify any staffing needs
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 2041
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.