Senior VFX Artist Remote Ref 2032
New Vacancy – Senior VFX Artist Remote Ref 2032
We are working with a games studio based in sunny Madrid whois seeking to employ a creative and talented Senior VFX Artist to join theirteam, who will set and maintain high standards, creating real-time in-game effects as well asresearching and visualising spectacular effects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work remotely.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the Art teams, designers and animators to maintain VFX art direction of the game
- Collaborate with the rest of the games development teams
- Creating top quality real-time effects – assets, textures, PBR materials, simulations
- Estimating time frames and tracking progress
- Implementation of feedback from the teams
- Provide feedback to the artists
Who you are
- Relevant art related qualification/ professional experience as a VFX artist
- 2+ years in the games industry with at least 1 shipped game
- Expert using Unreal Engine 4
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt
- Photoshop, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max or XSI
- Knowledge of real-time practices and workflows
- Understanding of shader systems and particle driven effects (real and non-real time renderers, Physically Based Rendering
- A bonus, if you speak Spanish
This studio offers a remote work and a market rate salary.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2032