Lead Character Artist AAA Studio NW England Ref 2025
We are working with a well-known AAA games studio based in the North West of England, who is looking for an exceptional Lead Character Artist to oversee the art team. You will provide creative and technical direction to the team, committed and able to work under pressure, ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality work on the projects.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain good communication and motivate the team
- Drive, delegate and maintain the high quality of character artwork
- Build relations and constant communication with the Animation and Rigging teams
- Identifying issues and providing feedback to the programming department
- Implementing and maintaining material pipelines
- A Lead Character artist with proven team leadership skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at Lead level
- Expert experience with Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter
- Good understanding of the technical requirements and limitations of providing Character Art for use in an Unreal Engine 4
- Good understanding of production workflows in relation to character art production
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your in-game character artwork
- Multiple shipped titles with Project experience from initial phase to delivery
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com Ref 2025.