Senior 2D/3D Artist Mobile Games Netherlands Ref 2020
We are working with a well-established game studio based in Amsterdam who is looking for an all-round and experienced Senior 2D/3D Artist to join their creative development team.
The client is looking for a creative artist, who has a passion for social games, with a flair for fantasy, a keen eye for detail, who is able to cross-over in art styles, to research and share ideas and collaborate as part of a team.
What will you be doing?
· Create 2D/3D visual concepts
· Define and maintain the art style throughout
· Create art assets – characters, icons,backgrounds, UI panels
Who you are
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Sound experience in a game development team
· Expert knowledge of Maya and/ or Photoshop
· 2D animation tools – Spine (bonus)
· Unreal engine, Phaser or HTML (an added bonus)
This studio offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours, income tax reduction for eligible expats and great work life balance.You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2020
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.