Lead Artist Mobile Games Netherlands Ref 2019
We are working with a well-established game studio based in Amsterdam who is looking for a talented Lead Artist to join their team.
The client is looking for a generalist artist, with a keen eye for detail, who has experience across many areas and disciplines, to utilise your skills to effectively manage the project and pipelines, working collectively as a team to concept and pitch new ideas and setting trends, in order to deliver high quality games.
What will you be doing?
· Create 2D and 3D content (assets, UI, FX etc)
· Manage, mentor, and motivate the team
· Set the standards high regarding best practice,processes and procedures
· Communicate and collaborate with the teams and managing the vendors
· Pitch and scope new ideas
· Maintain and define the games’ art style
Who are you
· Proven experience as a Lead artist, a minimum of 3 years
· Expert knowledge of Maya, Blender, Photoshop,Illustrator
· Extensive knowledge of artistic base principles and version control software
Your following experience and knowledge are an added bonus and will certainly set you apart from the rest:
· UX design
· Unreal Engine 4
· Social games
· AR/VR development
This studio offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours, income tax reduction for eligible expats and great work life balance.You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2019
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.