New Vacancy - Animator Games Studio - Germany Ref 2018
We have a new position with a console games studio based in Germany who is looking for a talented Animator, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the team on animation (animals, creatures, characters, rigging, cloth simulation, crowd simulation, and all things gameplay-related)
- Strong ability to translate character and bring nuance to animations.
- Excellent observation skills, and ability to identify key elements for interesting movement. Excellent awareness of timings.
- Strong artistic skills, a good eye for detail and quality
- Additional creative specialist skills evident.
- Work alongside other designers, artists, and programmers to create animations that look stunning
Who you are
- A min of 2 years’ experience in 3D animation for video games, TV or films, with a strong portfolio
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong skills using Maya and 3DS Max
- Experience with Motion Capture Data
- Experience with any game engine
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, make adjustments of scope to meet deadlines and able to excel under production conditions
- Motion builder and After Effects
- Facial Animation
- Film-making e.g. pre-visualisation, story writing, cinematography, editing...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quotingreference 2018
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.