Art Director 2D Action Platformer France Ref 1961
Our client is an independent studio based in France, internationally acclaimed across console and PC platforms. They are looking for an Art Director that can drive their talent to their next generation of successes. You will be in charge of a current title as well as other projects including the creation of our own IP. If you have experience creating pixel/vector graphics and sprites we'd like to hear from you.
What you will do
- Manage Senior and Junior members of the Art department to maintain artistic vision, morale and deliverables
- Identify and mentor emerging talent, taking an active role in expansion as well as personnel career plans
- Lead by example, instilling best practices across the studio and driving innovation
Who you are
- 10+ years' experience within the games industry, with at least one shipped title as Art Director and at least one other as Lead Artist
- Full art production lifecycle experience, managing a team through at least 2 full production cycles
- An understanding of workflows from Pixel art to 3D packages as well as strong in UI/UX
- Experience in console platforms
- Methodical, great organisation and time management skill personally and inter-personally
- Demonstrable prowess leading teams internally and with external partners
- Passionate for game development, keyed-in on trends and an inspiring communicator across all levels
No crunch, great worklife balance, city centre location and competitive pay.
To be considered, please submit CV's complete with portfolio link to email@example.com citing reference 1961 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.