Technical Artist AAA Racing Games Warwickshire UK Ref 1950
We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in Warwickshire, UK who are looking for a motivated Technical Artist to join their team and work on their pillar racing titles. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Technical Artist while working alongside one of the industry's top racing studios.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting and improving art pipelines and workflows
- Acting as a key link between the art and coding teams
- Participating in content pipelines
- Building tools
- Identifying anomalies and offering solutions
- Offering your knowledge of technical implementation
Who you are
- 1+ years in the games industry OR relevant educational/professional training
- Game engines e.g. Unreal, Unity...
- Tool creation
- Scripting languages
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1950.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.