Lead Technical Artist AAA Racing Games Warwickshire UK Ref 1949
We are working with a highly successful, award-winning AAA game studio based in Warwickshire, UK who are seeking an exceptional Lead Technical Artist to join their team and work on their pillar racing titles. You will be the prime link between artists and coders, enabling the talented teams to produce fantastically stunning visuals.
The successful candidate will have an analytical mindset in order to translate artistic concepts into reality, as well as the ability to break down complex techniques to communicate effectively across the team.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating needs of the art team so practical and programmable solutions can be attained
- Incorporating new techniques into art and graphics
- Defining optimisation processes and content pipelines
- Offering improvements to asset visual and technical quality
- Building tools
- Identifying anomalies and suggesting solutions
- Managing the Technical Art team
- Improving the reliability of the project Tool set
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry as a Senior/Principal Technical Artist
- 2+ released console/PC titles under your belt
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Current gen experience
- Game engines e.g. Unreal, Unity...
- PBR techniques
- Programming languages e.g. MaxScript, C#, HLSL...
- 3DS Max SDK/MaxScript/PyMxs
- Experience with scripting languages
- 3DS Max and Photoshop
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1949.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.