Senior Environment Artist Game Studio South France Ref 1948
We are working with a fantastic game studio based in the South of France who is looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to join their team and work on their hit action RPG title for PC. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to apply their passion and knowledge for the RPG genre and develop their skills in a collaborative environment.
What will you be doing?
- Creating high quality content
- Developing and maintaining top quality game environments
- Delivering work in-line with production schedules
- Accepting and providing feedback
- Prioritising competing demands
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience as an Environment Artist
- RPG/Action RPG/Fantasy game experience
- A strong portfolio of work to demonstrate a high amount of attention to artistic and technical detail
- Expert knowledge in industry standard tools such as 3ds Max, ZBrush & Photoshop
- A positive attitude with a pro-active approach and a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful game studio and work in a beautiful city in the South of France. This studio offers a great work-life balance, a competitive salary and a collaborative working environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1948.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.