Lead Cinematic Artist AAA Game Studio Midlands UK Ref 1944
We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are seeking an exceptionally talented Lead Cinematic Artist to join their team and work on their highly anticipated action RPG title. You will be given the opportunity to drive forward the stylistic vision of the project while leading and inspiring the cinematic team.
What will you be doing?
- Setting clear and achievable goals
- Taking ownership of the cinematic direction
- Working in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team of Artists, Coders, Writers and Designers
- Liaising with Marketing Team
- Setting the benchmark to ensure consistency of tone and style is depicted across all cinematic content
Who you are
- Significant experience in game and/or multimedia projects in a similar role
- A strong eye for visual vocabulary and cinematic language
- Knowledge of the cinematic pipeline throughout development
- 3D software e.g. 3DS Max, Motionbuilder, Maya...
- Cinematic principles and storytelling techniques
- Editorial experience
- Leadership skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1944.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.