VFX Artist AAA Game Studio Midlands UK Ref 1936
We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are looking for a talented VFX Artist to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming open-world action RPG game. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding studio and work on a unique project, helping the studio realise their ambitious vision.
What will you be doing?
- Creating in-game assets and real-time effects
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Identifying possible risks and offering solutions for areas of improvement
- Working with cutting edge technology to ensure gameplay cinematic effects and environments are of the highest quality
Who you are
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio showing in-game particle and VFX work
- Commercial or proprietary game engine experience
- Experience creating textures for particle systems using Photoshop/Substance
- 3D software e.g. Max, Maya, Houdini...
- Able to work with 3D graphics, ribbons, physics, particle systems, post process effect, shaders...
- Some animation experience
- Graph-based particle systems e.g. PopcornFXv2, VFX Graph, Niagara...
- Pre-rendered simulation creation
- Scripting languages e.g. C#...
- Visual scripting e.g. Blueprints...
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
How do you apply?
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.