Technical Artist Game Development Studio South UK Ref 1933
We are working with a game development studio based in the South of England who is looking for a self-motivated Technical Artist to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming project. This studio is proudly independent and are looking to continue creating exceptional experiences after the huge successes of their several well-known games.
The Technical Artist is responsible for creating top quality animations for both environments and creatures. You will be developing your Technical Art skills while using cutting edge technology to help make this project stunning and innovative.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, artists, programmers and producers
- Ensuring project milestones are delivered on time
- Communicating your ideas throughout development
- Creating character and prop deformation
- Anticipating bugs in the engine and working to fix them
Who you are
- 3+ years in the games industry as a Technical Artist
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt
- Rigging and pipelines
- Maya and Substance Designer/Painter
- Unreal Engine a bonus
This studio offers a comfortable working environment, pensions, market rate salary and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1933.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.