Character Artist - AAA - One Year Contract Midlands, UK Ref 1828
Our client is involved in the development of AAA-standard games.They are currently seeking a Character Artist to realise their next title for a year contract.
What will you do?
- Work with the Art Director and Designers to develop production quality characters matching the art and style of the game
- Provision, implementation of assets to a high standard, working with in-house tools to developing the games characters
- Overseeing the development and work of team members
Who am I?
- 2+ years’ experience working in games, creating high quality 3D character assets, with a detail-oriented, methodical approach and excellence in hard surface modeling
- 2D/3D character design
- Mesh topologies
- Proficiency with 3DS Max, texturing proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Unity experience beneficial
- PBR texturing using Subtance Painter as well as Substance and Marvellous Designer
- Rendering, preferably with V-Ray
- Exterior & Interior·Character Modeling, understanding both artistic and technical aspects of human anatomy, demonstrated in your portfolio
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
To be considered, submit your CV's in .doc / .docx format along with a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org today quoting ref 1828.