Cinematic Animator Indie Game Studio France Ref 1923
We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in France who is seeking a talented Cinematic Animator to join their team and work on their exciting new unnanounced title. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and work on a new project from early stages of development.
What will you be doing?
- Animating characters and objects for real-time
- Creating cinematic sequences
- Motion capture sessions
- Ensuring correct integration of animations into the game
Who you are
- Excellent animation techniques
- Appreciation of anatomy
- Motion Builder
- Able to work with technical constraints associated with level editors and 3D engines
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1923.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.