Lead VFX Artist Game Studio France Ref 1910
We are working with a fantastic game studio based in France who is seeking an exceptional Lead VFX Artist to join their team and work on their hit RPG action title for PC. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of knowledge of creating real-time in-game effects as well as researching and visualising spectacular effects.
What will you be doing?
- Creating top quality real-time effects
- Estimating time frames and tracking progress
- Implementation of feedback from the Art Director
- Collaborating with key stakeholders
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry working with Unreal Engine/CryEngine
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt
- Educated to degree level in visual effects or similar
- 2D art tools e.g. Photoshop...
- VFX editors e.g. Fume, PopCornFX...
- Compositing software e.g. After Effects,,,
- 3D software e.g. Houdini, 3DS Max...
- Game editors e.g. Unigine, Uniy, Unreal...
- Scripting e.g. HLSL...
- Knowledge of real-time practices and workflows
- Understanding of shader systems and particle driven effects
- Physically Based Rendering
- Knowledge of modelling, texture mapping, post processing and materials
- French and/or Korean a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful game studio and work in a beautiful city in the South of France. This studio offers a great work-life balance, a competitive salary and a collaborative working environment.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1910.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.