Remote Character Artist AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1875
Are you a talented Character Artist with AAA experience? Would you like to have the opportunity to work fully remotely for a successful game studio?
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are looking for a Character Artist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world as long as you are able to demonstrate passion and a strong AAA standard portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Creating high quality visuals, characters, props and textures
- Working with a creative and collaborative team
- Documentation for character production techniques and pipelines
- Working alongside the Concept Art team, as well as Riggers and Animators
Who you are
- 2+ released AAA titles under your belt
- Photoshop, Marmoset, Substance Painter/Designer
- PBR texturing
- Metalness/Specular workflows
- Knowledge and understanding of anatomy
- Character shaders and material setup
- Max and Maya
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1875.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.