Lead 3D Artist Console Game Studio Germany Ref 1870
We are working with an independently owned console game studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a Lead 3D Artist to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming titles. The successful candidate will be leading a team of 3D Artists and bringing to life the vision of the studio's projects through the Unreal Engine.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the production of 3D assets including vehicles, buildings, props and weapons
- Managing outsourcing managers
- Ensuring consistency of style as well as technical requirements
- Evaluating and setting priority tasks
- Regular feedback sessions with the 3D Art team
- Providing improvements to the asset creation workflow
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry in a Senior 3D Art role
- 3+ released titles under your belt as a 3D Artist
- 1+ released title under your belt as a Lead 3D Artist
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of 3D real time engine technical restraints
- Skilled in both realistic and stylised art styles
- Hard surface modeling
- High poly and low poly baking workflow
- Zbrush, Substance Painter, 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Substance Designer, Marvellous Designer, Speedtree and World Machine a bonus
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
- Previous experience working on console games a bonus
This studio offers great work life balance, a great salary package, holidays and a state-of-the-art office.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 1870.