UI/UX Designer Console Game Studio Germany Ref 1867
We are working with an independently-owned console studio based in Southern Germany who are looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working on everything from wire-framing the core UI system to creating UI, icon and motion graphic assets for immersive menus and in-game diegetic UI.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring menus and interfaces reflect artistic deliverables while being intuitive and within technical limitations
- Implementing effective interfaces, front-end and in-game HUDs
- Documenting and processing tasks, effectively prioritising and scheduling work-load with minimal guidance
- Taking an active part in researching new techniques, processes, tools and trends to improve workflows business-wide
- Experience of user interface design for video games
- Excellent UX design skills
- Solid graphic design and illustration skills
- Expert with standard art tools of the trade (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience of UI mock-up / wireframing software
- Knowledge of flow and function of interfaces and their navigation, as displayed on portfolio
- Experience of game engines and the relevant tools for them, capable of learning new tools
- Methodical, self-motivated and a logical problem-solver, understanding the value of teamwork and able to translate direction into innovation
- An excellent communicator, passionate for games and possessing an eye for aesthetics in layouts, web-design, print and typography experience advantageous
This studio offers a competitive salary, long holidays, flexible working hours and great work-life balance.
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1867.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.