3D Animator VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1865
We are working with a fantastic independent VR game studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is looking for a motivated 3D Animator to join their team and breathe life into their exciting project. The successful candidate will be developing the gameplay experience through mo-cap editing, keyframe and story-telling animation.
What will you be doing?
- Building character, creature and object animations as per the studio's stylistic vision
- Participating in animation implementation into the game engine
- Working to improve the animation pipeline
Who you are
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Maya and related animation tools
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio demonstrating high-quality 3D animations
- Appreciation of body motion, physics, FK and IK
- Understanding of movement e.g. anticipation, overshoot, squash and stretch, follow-through...
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Rigging and skinning experience
- Scripting e.g. MEL, Python...
- 2D animation skills
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1865.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.