Technical Artist Indie Game Studio France Ref 1862
We are working with an exceptional indie game studio based in France who are seeking a talented Technical Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new simulation project. This is a unique opportunity to apply and develop your technical art skills in a creative environment.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and documenting game art pipelines
- Technical art reviews
- Identifying possible improvements to the efficiency of the current processes and production pipelines
- Streamlining modelling, texturing and visual effects
Who you are
- Programming shaders e.g. GLSL/HLSL
- Knowledge of pipeline and console rendering techniques
- Appreciation of the technical limitations of optimisation levers
- CG-oriented programming languages
- Image manipulation
- 3D software packages e.g. 3DS Max...
- Some knowledge of MaxScript
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1862.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.