UI Artist Indie Game Studio France Ref 1858
We are working with a highly successful indie game studio based in France who is looking for a talented UI Artist to join their team and work on their upcoming simulation title. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional studio and work on their exciting and unique project.
What will you be doing?
- Building animated designs for the game's menus
- Developing game features and in-game interfaces
- Ensuring the UI style is aligned with the studio's vision
- Ergonomic problem solving
- Participating in other art areas e.g. marketing...
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in the video game field
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio showing a variety of different art styles
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Ergonomics and Interface Design
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, after effect...
- Iconography and typography
- Web design
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1858.