Senior Lighting Artist AAA RPG Midlands, UK Ref 1827
Our client is an independently-owned studio in the Midlands, involved in the crafting of engaging a AAA RPG experience that garnered numerous awards and nominations world-wide. They now seek to add a talented Lighting Artist to their studio at Senior Level to help deliver their next generation of hits.
What will you do
- Collaborating closely with Lead Artists and the Art Director to establish and maintain a distinct and coherent artistic style and mood from inception to release
- Stay in communication with both Design and Technical Art departments to mediate between design objectives and technical constraints, delivering within both quality and performance standards
- Take ownership of the realisation of engaging, visually impressive levels fit for AAA, maintaining a high degree of quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
What skills will you need
- 5+ years' experience within the games industry, with at least one released AAA game
- Confidence in understanding artistic fundamentals such as colour theory and composition, photography and traditional art experience advantageous
- Technical knowledge in the realisation of lighting within game engines such as Unreal, additional understanding of PBR rendering beneficial
- Passion for creating high quality games, confident in communicating across all levels and able to receive and provide feedback, with ability to take part in the R&D of techniques and pipeline implementation highly desirable
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 1827 to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27