Junior-Principal VFX Artist AAA Games Yorkshire UK Ref 1806
We are working with a fantastic, successful AAA game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for VFX Artists of all levels to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a passionate VFX Artist, ranging from Junior to Principal level, to join a ground-breaking studio during their exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for defining their VFX pipeline and processes and working on a great range of game genres.
What will you be doing?
- Creating stunning, optimised real-time VFX across multiple titles
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers and coders to meet gameplay requirements
- Ensuring your VFX is optimised to both test and budget
- Participating in the creation of new techniques and workflows to improve performance and visual effect quality
- Building prototypes
- Technical documentation
- Content creation from concept to final result
Who you are
- Previous experience working with real-time VFX in the video games industry
- Knowledge of real-time VFX principles and authoring tools
- Skilled in texture painting, colour theory and animation
- Able to create 3D assets using 3D packages
- Photoshop and After Effects
- Appreciation of necessary platform considerations
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt
- Experience with game engines e.g. UE4, Unity, PopcornFX...
- Fluid dynamics simulation software e.g. Houdini, FumeFX...
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1806.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.