UI Artist Console Games South UK Ref 1798
We are working with one of the top independent game studios in the UK who is seeking a talented UI Artist to join their office based in the South of England. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ambitious cross-platform studio and work on their exciting new project for console.
What will you be doing?
- Providing the game user interface with top quality artwork
- Ensuring accuracy and technical usability of your work
- Able to assimilate your work into a variety of artistic styles
- Quality checking menus and in-game assets
- Making sure your work is annotated clearly for swift handover to other disciplines
- Supporting your art for transition into the game
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry in a UI Art role
- Knowledge of art fundamentals and composition UI
- Appreciation of motion for improved UI
- Able to work with specific platform requirements
- Design software e.g. Adobe CS, Flash...
- UI game tools e.g. NGUI...
- UI or interactive design as well as UX pipelines and workflow
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment, no crunch and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1798.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.