Unity Technical Artist Independent Games Midlands UK Ref 1792
We are working with an award-winning independent multi-platform game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is seeking a talented Unity Technical Artist to join their passionate team and work on their family-friendly pillar platform titles.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and optimising shaders
- Providing guidance to the art team on best shader creation practices
- Using diagnostic and profiling tools to improve and optimise game content
- Testing and developing new features and visual effects
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry including current gen console hardware
- Strong Unity experience
- Knowledge of 3D rendering pipeline
- Shader programming
- Content creation software e.g. Zbrish, Photoshop, Allegorithmic Substance Designer/Painter
- Python, C# and C++
- Maya rigging a bonus
This studio offers a comfortable and diverse environment with a small and passionate team, as well as competitive salaries, a fantastic pension scheme and bonuses.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1792.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.