Lead 3D Character Artist Online Games Southern China Ref 872
This world renowned online games studio based in Southern China are looking for a lead 3d character artist.
What are your responsibilities
- Design game character art style,
- Develop character production template and specifications;
- Be capable of 3D character
- modelling/sculpting/lighting/compositing/texturing, and etc.,
- manage a team of character concept artists and 3d artists Max preferred and Photoshop
- Participate in specific character production; review and guide outsourcing character production;
- Participate in the character production review process;
- Control the ultimate game effect of characters by using engine editor;
- Accumulate and share character production experiences, compile courseware and facilitate new hires, share design experiences.
Who are you?
- Have strong real passion for video games
- Pay attention to gaming experience
- Can cooperate with product developers in improving the overall game experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, art related majors, proven and awesome art skills
- 5+ years’ experiences in 3D character game art production, with lead experience
- Strong ability of comprehensive analysis and innovation, precisely understand work demands and can accomplish it expertly;
- Strong sense of responsibility, high dedication to work, good partnership spirit with team members to achieve goals;
- Master necessary software for this position, strong learning ability, take the initiative to research and apply new technologies to work.
We offer two annual bonuses, medical insurance, transportation reimbursement, housing fund, a great relocation package and much much more.
To be considered please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com and include a 3D character art portfolio link with a range of styles including realistic characters. Please quote reference 872.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and don't discriminate.